Highlights of the Brazil 2.3 Release
The complete list of changes is in the
- Provides Template based mutexes
- Provides pop-up browser form help
- add "tool-tips" via the "title" attribute of html elements
- add centralized form validation
- enable template code to be run later
- start of a replacement for the old PublishHandler
- New application example: a web-based conference manager for Asterisk
- Many more samples were were added to the distribution in samples/simple.
- is renamed to "sunlabs/FetchTemplate"
to avoid conflicting with "template/IncludeTemplate"
- was moved from the "handler" to the "util" package.
- obsolete examples were removed from the distribution, some
new ones were added
- Can now remap arbitrary HTTP headers instead of just URL's
- It is now easier to poll yourself
- supports "multicast" enqueuing
- runs php (and other scripting system) designed to run with apache
- added "append" to <inline>, and numerical formatting for <expr>
- "namespace" attribute to foreach to restrict "glob" and "match"
- more string conversions on <get>, new <unimport> tag, better
diagnostics (using the "track" option)
- now supports "MatchString" options
- Enancements for all sorts of virtual hosting capabilities
- All the source code is viewable from the javadocs
AsteriskHandler, BSLTemplate, ContentTemplate, DelayHandler,
GenericProxyHandler, MiscTemplate, ProxyHandler,
SimpleSessionHandler, FormTemplate, samples, StringMap, XmlTree